Friday, June 8, 2012

Let's Talk: Favorite Authors


Let's Talk is a fun new weekly meme hosted by Melissa at I Swim For Oceans. The purpose is to discuss anything and everything about books! Whether it's a nagging issue in the blogosphere, or simply a fun discussion topic...

This weeks discussion: Who are your favorite authors of all time?


I'm going to sound like an old record here...Jane Austen. I love Jane Austen. Especially Persuasion and Pride and Prejudice. She's a genuis, and writes incredibly well.


Other than that...Cassandra Clare, JK Rowling, and Julie Lessman. For those of you who read Christian Fiction...READ JULIE LESSMAN. Her books are amazing. Seriously.


Who are your favorite authors?

2 comments:

  1. JK Rowling <3 I also love Kelley Armstrong she's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cassandra Clare too!!!!!!!!! She is AWESOME!!!!!! I haven't read any Jane Austin but I seriously need to!!!!!

    Cute blog! Following :)
    SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete