Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten YA Books I'd Recommend As Good Beach Reads

This meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish! This week's topic is Top 10 Books I'd Recommend For The Beach!


1. Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins


This book is a light read that's super cute! Why not dream of Paris whuile laying in the sun?
2. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins


Another Stephanie Perkins novel that's super cute. You gotta love the relationship of Lola and Crickett
3. For Darkness Shows The Stars by Diana Peterfreund


I'm pretty sure this book will be on most of my lists. It's amazing, but it's light enough to be a good beach read.
4. Enchanted by Alethea Kontis


Enchanted is another one of those books that is simply amazing. It's written like a fairy tale, unlike a lot of other fairy tale remakes.
5. Reunited by Hilary Graham


Reunited hasn't actually come out yet...but it's a perfect girly summer read. As three girls discover why they used to be best friends...
6. Delirium by Lauren Oliver


First of all? All Lauren Oliver books are amazing. Second. I read this on a beach in Antigua, so I already know it's a good beach read.
7. Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown


Mermaids seem to fit with the beach reads theme...right?
8. Cinder by Marissa Meyer


Cinder is awesome because it's not all that dark, making it a good beach read, but it still makes you think...maybe while you're napping in the sun?
9. Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik


I always enjoy reading contemporary books on the beach, way more than anything else. And this book is light and fluffy!














I always LOVE beach reads! Suggest some for me to check out!

7 comments:

  1. Love it darling! lets follow each other <3

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Anna and Lola are soo good :) And Epic Fail was so cute :) :) I really liked these books <3 :) Great list!! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! I really LOVE Cinder and Delirium and both of the Stephanie Perkins books too.

    I'd have to suggest anything by Sarah Dessen and also I bet you'd really dig reading Tamora Pierce on a beach.

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    PS not sure if you know this but word verification is on and it is super hard to read now that they have a super blurry picture of a number in addition to those scrambly letters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU. I didn't know that...and have already turned off word verification twice since I started this blog. Apparently it doesn't take no for an answer...

      Delete
  4. I haven't read any of these but the first two, but your first two? THE BEST THINGS EVER. I'd bring them on to the beach and read them again and again and again. :D

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your list. I'm reading Reunited now and it's great so far!

    ReplyDelete

  6. We all know that we need some entertainments to help us relax ourselves,if you are interested in playing World Of Warcraft,and want to know more things about http://www.mmolive.com/ and http://www.mmohome.com/gold/Maple-Story-US.html,you can come to our home to enjoy more happy.

    ReplyDelete