1. Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
This book is a light read that's super cute! Why not dream of Paris whuile laying in the sun?
2. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Another Stephanie Perkins novel that's super cute. You gotta love the relationship of Lola and Crickett
3. For Darkness Shows The Stars by Diana Peterfreund
I'm pretty sure this book will be on most of my lists. It's amazing, but it's light enough to be a good beach read.
4. Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
Enchanted is another one of those books that is simply amazing. It's written like a fairy tale, unlike a lot of other fairy tale remakes.
5. Reunited by Hilary Graham
Reunited hasn't actually come out yet...but it's a perfect girly summer read. As three girls discover why they used to be best friends...
6. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
First of all? All Lauren Oliver books are amazing. Second. I read this on a beach in Antigua, so I already know it's a good beach read.
7. Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
Mermaids seem to fit with the beach reads theme...right?
8. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Cinder is awesome because it's not all that dark, making it a good beach read, but it still makes you think...maybe while you're napping in the sun?
9. Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
I always enjoy reading contemporary books on the beach, way more than anything else. And this book is light and fluffy!
I always LOVE beach reads! Suggest some for me to check out!